I have designed and carved almost 30 different images in wood or linoleum which I have available on paper for framing. But I also print on high quality 100% cotton shirts when the spirit moves me. In recent years I did shows where I brought hundred of hand-printed shirts from which you could choose your design, size, color, and style. Now, I maintain a basket for every size with a nice selection of designs and colors.
The best way find what is available is to go to my etsy shop. In my Byrdcall etsy shop I show the shirt images by design, and photograph the available shirts. For each listing I keep an actual avalabily list from which you to select your shirt. When I notice that the available sizes are dwindling, I print more.
Since I am now focusing my efforts on writing a book on rya rug making, I no longer print shirts “on demand.”
- $25. per T-shirt size Small through X-Large for almost all designs.
- $30. per Long-sleeve shirt size Small – X-Large
- Add $3 for size 2XL – 3XL
- The Great Blue Heron design is a 2-block print process, so it is $5 more.
- Maryland sales tax will be charged on orders going to Maryland addresses– 6%
I also have a selection of silkscreened shirt in all sizes, but limited color choices–and for a lesser price. Click here for information on ordering a silkscreened shirt.
Note: Send me a clear digital image of you in your new T-shirt and I may post it here!