NEW NOTE: Please send me your orders no later than Thanksgiving 2017. I will be printing that week and the next. Help me move my blank shirts as well as helping yourself my wearable art. Kind share this with anyone who might appreciate it. Thanks. Melinda
As you may already know, I print very few shirts these days. Yet I have many blank shirts just begging to be printed and I have many shirt-lovers who really wish I would print shirts again. So right now is your opportunity to request your favorite woodcut or linocut to be printed for you (or your loved ones as gifts).
There are two ways to do that:
- You can email me to tell me which size, color, and design you want, and I will tag the shirt for you and send you an online invoice. (Great option for those who do not live nearby.
- You can leave a message in the comment section below and I’ll follow through with you.
Why should you do this?
- You may have bought my shirts in the past at the Mistletoe Mart, the American Visionary Art Museum’s BazaArt, or at the Studio here during the Carroll County Artists’ Studio Tour, but I am not participating in those shows this year. This is your opportunity to get a jump start over everyone else who will want my shirts this holiday season. Truly.
- You know these shirts will bring you or your loved ones oodles of compliments and the feeling of looking really cool when sashaying down the street in a Melinda-Byrd-Shirt.
- On the selfish side, my energies are mainly focused on getting my book done, and if I can encourage you all to buy your shirts in the least time-consuming way (for me) it will allow me to get my job done and move on in life.
Click on the link below to select design: If you don’t see one you are looking for, just ask me. If you don’t know the name of the design, just describe it for me. The design I call “Yin Yang Labs”, you can call “the two dogs swirling around the heart.” I’ll know what you mean.
Here are your selections at this moment: (No printing of the Hops, Great Blue Heron, nor Dragonfly due to technical issues.) Please note that I have added text saying which shirts have sold out below the photos… Today 11/18/17 I have 100 shirts left to print.
For Unisex (Men’s) short-sleeve T-shirts made by Comfort Colors
$30 (includes tax and postage)
Note: In the photo above, the Large Hemp green shirts has sold. 10/31/17.
The XXL’s cost $33 including tax and postage: (The Berry colored one in the middle below has sold.)
And I have Unisex (Men’s) Long-sleeve shirts also made by Comfort Colors
These are super comfy shirts which are heavy and durable. I stocked up at a time when Comfort Colors were very difficult to find–so I bought them anytime I found them. Now they are more widely available and their price has gone up. Mine has not. Buy now while I’m offering to make them for you. I have some in Ladies cut…see below. But many women prefer this ample cut.
No Small, Medium or Large ow.. $35 includes tax and postage.
$45 for 2XL and 3XL includes tax and postage. (A bargain since long-sleeves weigh more and must go Priority Mail.)
LADIES SHIRTS – $30 for custom-printed shirt includes tax and postage
(Note: below, the XL Violet Ladies cut shirt has sold.)
The 2X and 3X shirts cost $3 more, or $33 including tax and postage.
Tank Tops are $30 inclusive of tax and postage.
Long-sleeve Ladies shirts are $35 including tax and postage.
(The Violet XXL one is no longer available. 10/31/17)
Mark your calendars for Nov. 4th between 10 AM – 3:30 PM for chance to hand-pick all your shirts and designs. The carved blocks are hoping you pick them!
Feel free to make your requests in the reply section below. I may simply respond to you directly or I may approve the comment for all to see if you ask questions that would be helpful to others.
In any case, get thinking about what shirt you want!
Please forward this blog post to anyone you know who like my shirts. I may not offer this custom order service again… share …share …share …